- ECF grants can support traditional and non-traditional ministries, and must have parish involvement and collaboration. Grants will NOT be funded to a nonprofit partner without a strong parish connection that is spiritually enriched by the partnership.
- ECF grants must serve the poor and oppressed for a parish’s community, and therefore do not include building loans or funds for repairs.
- ECF grants are not intended for individual use, and therefore do not includes loans, education funds, or other individual purposes.
- ECF does not require a matching contribution for our grants; however, we can serve as the matching grant for a Ministry Innovation.
- ECF grants are not supported out of the 10% Fair Share assessment, but through our endowment and donations from individuals.
- We are the only ministry in the Diocese that provides opportunities for individuals to establish a lasting legacy to serve the poor and oppressed, as well as to honor their individual parishes in their estate. ECF serves as a resource to parishes around outreach ministry and planned giving.
Posted in: How We're Different