- ECF grants can support traditional and non-traditional ministries and must have parish involvement and collaboration. Grants will NOT be funded to a nonprofit partner without a strong parish connection that is spiritually enriched by the partnership.
- ECF grants must serve people experiencing poverty and oppression from a parish’s community, and therefore do not include building loans or funds for repairs that are not outreach-related.
- ECF grants are not intended for individual use and therefore do not includes loans, education funds, or other individual purposes.
- Generally, ECF does not require a matching contribution for our grants unless discussed at the time of your application; however, we can serve as the matching grant for a Ministry Innovation.
- ECF grants are not supported out of the Diocese of Atlanta Fair Share Assessment but through our endowment and donations from individuals.
- ECF is the only ministry in the Diocese that provides opportunities for individuals to establish a lasting legacy to serve people experiencing poverty and oppression, as well as to honor their individual parishes in their estate. ECF serves as a resource to parishes around outreach ministry and planned giving.
Posted in: How We're Different