Giving By the Numbers
- Americans gave $390.05 billion to charitable causes in 2016
- $281.86 billion (72% of all giving) came from individuals
- $30.36 billion (8% of all giving) were charitable bequests (legacy giving)
- 32% of all donations are to religious organizations (the top category for giving)
Your parishioners are eager to support your parish with a legacy gift, and ECF is dedicated to helping you achieve a stream of sustainable funding for generations to come. We provide:
- Administrative and fundraising support for your parishioners to establish a lasting legacy gift that benefits both your parish specifically as well as the poor and oppressed throughout the Diocese.
- Planned giving and financial planning experts on our Board of Directors who are specifically charged with creating and managing the tools necessary for legacy giving success.
Statistics from 2016 Giving USA report.